The COVID-19 pandemic is causing unprecedented disruption, and not just to large companies but to millions of small business owners, company leaders, and families.
- Have you been furloughed / or furloughed your team?
- Are you managing a remote team?
- Have you suspended business operations?
- Would you like to have a plan of what to do now?
With the COVID-19 outbreak disrupting commerce, it is more important than ever that we stay connected to our teams and our community, and that we as leaders demonstrate strong leadership for our teams. This video is the replay of a webinar I did on March 27th sharing Your Crisis Playbook, 10 Things you can do for your business, Your company, Your family, and Yourself.
Here’s what we covered in the webinar:
• What big and small businesses are doing
• The Step-by-Step Crisis Playbook
• Who are seeing gains in their businesses and why
• The most critical thing your team, your family, and your customers need
• How to harvest opportunities during this crisis
• Steps to take to position yourself to come out of this crisis successfully
Please join my three awesome panelists and myself for an hour plus of honest, authentic crisis management, live AMA, and a little fun.
Rocco Luongo – Business Coach and Consultant
Neal Taylor – Senior Business Law Attorney – Gravis Law, PLLC
Jason Bell – Chief, Core Training, School for Family, Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) US Army
Maren Miller-Bam – Owner Salus Disability Law, PLLC
All participants were able to download Your Crisis Playbook as a free PDF. This is an information-packed e-book filled with concrete steps, rich detail, and a focus on leadership. Get your FREE copy here!
Times of crisis can still be fantastically productive. Next year’s millionaires are being made right now. If you don’t have a Weekly Productivity Planner, try using mine. (Click here to download it – a free, fillable, PDF) I call it the Block and Tackle Sheet. I’ve developed this over decades and I still use it myself.
One key to harvesting this crisis as an opportunity is to see this crisis as an opportunity. If you haven’t done a SWOT analysis recently, or not sure what it is, click here for a short story about the SWOT analysis and a free fillable PDF template for you to do your own.